I finally found that Seahorse on the Tuggerah. Mike Scotland got a good photo of me behind it. The swell was a little large but still manageable. It was a slow trip to the wreck as we were heading direct into the swell. We anchored just north of the boiler. I was first in and made sure the anchor was secure. I found the Seahorse quite quickly, and then looked over the boiler for the others. After 10 mins on the bottom I ascended to 20m, and it was a further 8 mins before any of them arrived. I headed back down when I saw the others. Clint was about to head up but the crossover line had come off the deco bar, so he ascended the anchor instead. I spent some time hooking the crossover up to the anchor so I wouldn't lose it. Mike was still on the wreck, so I spent some with him before heading back to the anchor after 35mins and then a long 48 min deco..... But I got my photos of the seahorse.
Our second dive was at Osborne Shoals. Visibility was not great due to the surge, but a nice dive. Found lots of the normal Nudi's, a Shell eating a Sea star, a Blue Devil fish and a small Cuttlefish.
click next, or select a thumbnail, to view the images