Today we decided to fix up the mooring on the Undola.
We hooked up on the wreck first go, and prepared everything. The idea was an air dive to add some drums to the chain, then a second dive on twins to sort out a few things and have a normal dive.
Everything didn't quite go to plan, however we did mange to fix up the mooring. It now has 2 x drums on the surface, one drum at around 20m and another around 30m. We believe it still requires one more around 10m.
No wreck photos, but on the way back to Port Hacking, we were followed by a pod of whales. We constantly stopped and they seemed to come towards us, at one time a 10m whale surface 5m in front of the boat. I did manage to get some shots.